Dont know how to respond to this than other to say that what is said on here is no worse than what is on regular TV every night.
There have been a few things on here that some of us have noticed recently that make us ask, "Where are the Mods?"
(fights, sexual threads, inappropriate avatars, threats...)
What do you guys think?
I myself have not brought to the attention of mods some things that I find entirely inappropriate. Just waiting to see if they do anything about it on their own.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Dont know how to respond to this than other to say that what is said on here is no worse than what is on regular TV every night.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Just seems the Mods have disappeared, and have become very lax in what is now allowed compared to just a few months ago.
This place used to be more family friendly than what you typically see on TV every night.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I think its fine. People shouldnt take things so seriously. Theres more to life then a message board. Remember, you dont really KNOW someone from a message board. Most have their own e-persona. So threats, and fights are such are very immature.
Though I have been absent from this site for the last week, give some examples of the others things you mentioned.
I have no idea what you expect but this is not a church board.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Sometimes it sure seems like when we hear preaching and Bible thumping (especially over gays). Other times it's an XXX board.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Gee whiz - not expecting a church board folks. Just some decency.
Some people are allowed to get away with murder it seems, while others, if they step on one person's toes, are instantly banned if a mod just 'happens' to be on.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Maybe mine and yours definiton of decency is different. I've seen no nude pictures or really offensive language.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
This place used to be more family friendly than what you typically see on TV every night.
[/ QUOTE ]
These things shouldnt be so sugarcoated, it just isnt realistic.
Not going to argue with you guys about it. It's a POLL.
If you don't think it should be changed, then vote that way and leave it at that.
There are certain things I've seen that I find entirely inappropriate. I'm a grown woman. I can either look at it or not look at it. But it's my right to have an opinion on it, either way.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks